World Famous hash state
Stock of 2018
Chimtal District, located in the western part of Balkh Province in the northern part of Afghanistan. Bordering both Turkmenistan in the north west and Uzbekistan in the north and Tajikistan in the north east.
This cannabis heart of Afghanistan (Chimtal Dist) is world famous for its amazing aromatic hash, once could equal it to what ketama is in Morocco.
Chimtal, Dist – Balkh Province
Climate variability humidity 20-80%
- Temp April/May 13-33c and 13h day light seeds are planted
- Temp June/July 25-40c and 14.5h day light
- Temp Sep/Oct 10-33c and 12h day light flowering starts
- Temp Nov/Dec 1-15c and 10h day light local harvest time
- Temp Jan/Feb 0-10c and 11h day light
Is an heirloom local BLD landrace
It grows large with thick stems and branches to support some huge trichrome covered buds. Plant colour varies from green to silver, to black and red. The terpene profile varies from earthy ripe fruits to spicy and hazelnut.
Has very narcotic properties, definitely a strong Indica.