Kholm aka Tashkurghan
Kholm, also known as Tashkurgan is located in the samangan province, in the northern part of Afghanistan.
Tashkurghan was founded just south of an important ancient city, along the silk road. It quickly grew and became the most important trade post in northern Afghanistan. The chillum houses in this area is some of the oldest in the country and the entire Dist have a vast knowledge and deep culture in hashishin.
Kholm – Samangan province
Climate variability humidity 20-80%
- Temp April/May 13-33c Aand 13h day light seeds are planted
- Temp June/July 25-40c and 14.5h day light
- Temp Sep/Oct 10-33c and 12h day light flowering starts
- Temp Nov/Dec 1-15c and 10h day light local harvest time
- Temp Jan/Feb 0-10c and 11h day light
Is an heirloom of the local BLD landrace
Grows tall up to 4m and it’s the most diverse plant in our selection when comes to terpene profiles and colours. The flowers vary from Green to Red to Yellow and to Pink, with the most aromatic sweet fruit and exotic flower smells available in landraces.
Aromatic and very unique having a very active effect to it, very strong. Up lifting properties great for “Power” according to our local aficionado.