Stock of 2018
Mazar-i-Sharif located in the Balkh dist. In the heart of hash producing Balkh province, in Northern Afghanistan.
For a city stained by war for centuries its still flowering in more ways than one. Ravaged by terrorists, dictators, communists and capitalists, the cannabis plant survived it all.
Mazar-i-Sharif – Balkh province
Climate variability humidity 20-80%
- Temp April/May 13-33c and 13h day light seeds are planted
- Temp June/July 25-40c and 14.5 day light
- Temp Sept/Oct and 12h day light flowering starts
- Temp Nov/Dec 1-15c and 10h day light local harvest time
- Temp Jan/feb 0-10c and 11h day light
Is a local heirloom BLD Landrace
Mazar-i-Sharif meaning “the noble shrine”. Suitable for most famous cultivar in Afghanistan. A true Afghanica with small wide leafs and it grows both short and tall in colours of dark green, red and some black. The small on these plants are STRONG, the terpene profile is dominant sweet melon and with some spicy hints to it.
Is a super sweet with a very strong high, a popular hash in the Afghan chillum houses.